Wednesday 13 August 2014

Better to whisk than wither


My subconscious project for the past year has been trying to figure out what goes on in the minds of the opposite sex (in the most heteronormative way of course). I've started to pay different kind of attention to how women look like. What I've noticed by trying to look the world through masculine eyes, is that it's not about the whole. A woman with a little extra weight can be interesting if her boobs juggle nicely. Or a weirdly dressed woman can be a sight for sore eyes by having a great butt in those crazy pants.

I don't know if I'm at all close to the truth here, but I've noticed lot of beauty and smexy people around me by focusing on the details. I think women look for the whole package. The eyes, the hair, the clothes, the smile has to go well together but they don't all need to be prefect. But I think a guy can find a woman interesting just because of one detail.

I've also pondered the way we are and act, and why is it so different. Or is it really different? I think I should take more manly look on life and relationships. Pursue more, wait around doing nothing less. I think it's time to shake the stuck up gender roles out of my life and stop waiting for a prince charming to whisk me away. If I want whisking in my life, I should do it myself.

My motivational words of the day are:
- start looking for the beauty around you and realise you have it in you too.
- stop waiting around for something to happen and go enjoy the things you like.
- don't take any bs. You know who you are if you've done enough soul searching, why would you let someone else define you.
- if you can't stop being so afraid, still start taking chances. Just suck it up and jump to the wavy ocean of life and feelings.
- nobody cares what you do. At least not more than you do. So do stuff for yourself and not anyone else.
- you can combine touching and talking in the way that there are no misunderstanding. You don't have to be a heart breaker or in love to give someone you care a hug. There's nothing sexual in walking hand in hand.
- mean the things you say but don't swallow all the things you mean. "I love you" is a powerful sentence but you can't break the meaning by saying it often. Only actions against it will do damage to it.
- people hate doormats more than those who claim their own space and rights. Don't you dare waste time on shitheads who will play you just because they can.


I can't remember who wrote it or where I've seen it or what the original language even is, or the exact words, but this has had some kind of impact in my life:

Alter yourself. Change colour. Buy a golden car to replace your yellow bike. Change all you want, it's nobodies business. Change, but don't stay still. Move, so you won't be mummified.

Or something like that.

Taking a more manly attitude towards life doesn't mean to become a superman. It doesn't mean loosing your femininity. We all know guys are just as much of bunch of sissy girls as the ones with a vagina between their legs. What I mean is that it's okay to look at life differently. It's nice to see that there's more than just what you've always seen. I guarantee you'll be happier when you start pausing to really look at the world. You don't have to smell the roses and listen to the birds sing if that's not your thing. You don't have to become someone else to stop and notice things around you.

Notice that it's only an act, a cover people have. A mask. Beneath it we're pretty much the same. We do same mistakes, it's how we deal and act during and after them that defines us.

A person who stands still never grows up. How could he, he has never actually experienced anything. You can learn a lot from books, but you'll learn more from experiences. Still, you can do lots of stuff, but if you don't process them and study them, you'll learn nothing. I guess that's why we grow the most by the hardships we meet, because we have to process them at least some. Just don't let other people be the hardship, there's enough pain in things that happens around you.

Go for it. And if you hit your head, collect yourself and move on. Don't stay still and don't stay to cry for the boo boo. Take the chance, take the outcome, ponder about it for a moment and then move on with a little more baggage but a little more wisdom too.

And never stop enjoying all the jiggling boobs bouncing just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment