Friday 25 April 2014

The big blue

Huolon.
This is my ode to you:

My darling Huolon
For long I camped you
For hours I waited overdue
For days, for weeks
So much time I spent on you
Endless grinding
Endless waiting
Endless "Huo is up"
So many times you spawned
Right when I was in the kitchen or the toilet
Right when the wait was spoiled
Right before I logged in
Huolon you bastard
Waiting for you gave me patience
Waiting for you, I made conversations
Waiting for you "You'll get it next time
I'm sure"
This time I got you, you big beautiful blue
This time right where I wanted you
This time you and I
With one single moonfire
You went down before my main char
You went down like the little bitch you are
You went down tail between your legs
After you've dropped only worthless eggs
Finally I can do something else or go to bed
A shout that will fill every guildies head:
I got the mount!
I got the mount!
I got the mount!
Let's fly together, let me hop on
I love you, my darling Huolon


Okay, fine. You might be black. But hey, I'm not one to judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment