Tuesday 31 December 2013

Sha la lala la

When I woke up this morning, I turned my alarm off and rolled over, kept sleeping. When I actually woke up, I thought about rolling over again but it was almost noon so I got up. I took a shower and for some reason it feels as if I'm not waking up at all today. I just want to crawl under the blankies and wubble myself back to sleep.

After curiously wondering what the hell is up now, I realised the new year is making me want to go back to sleep. Even though this year I had to sleep on my brothers couch for months after breaking up with a guy I really liked, I was lazy with school stuff after the summer and I'm still broken, the past year was good.

I made lots of new friends and took a little more control of my own life. I love my little guild and most of my new friends are there. I've also enjoyed the giggly-crush-butterflies once more. I think I don't want to move on to the next year because I don't know what it will bring. I hope for only good things but the pessimist in me is not so sure.

For this new years eve I want to wish you all lots of courage. And when the count down starts, guys, remember this song.


2 comments:

  1. "I just want to crawl under the blankies and wubble myself back to sleep."

    You want it, I did it.

    I'm glad that things are better for you. I wish you very very happy 365 (am I correct? I can never know) days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the very same to you too! <3

    (and you are correct with the days, next time it'll be year 2016 when there's 366 days - maybe, I'm not so sure either!)

    ReplyDelete