Wednesday 30 October 2013

Top five songs

Good morning world!

You know what day it is? Maintenance.

To celebrate this boredom I thought you might like some WoW-related songs. I think these are ones that you should have heard already. And if not, it's a perfectly good time to educate yourself. If you think I missed something, please be free and post a reply, I would love to get to know to more songs like these.

Here we go.

5. Warrior vs. paladin: the musical.

Quite witty video from an already excisting song.




4. Don't make me get my main.

Video is pretty boring (although I like the singing gnomes) but the song itself sounds pretty nice. Who doesn't like rusty and manly voice. *ladyboner*


3. First of May

This is NSFW but I guess that's why I like it. If you are ever feeling bit down, open this video and it's just impossible to keep pouting to the world.


2. I play WoW

This probably should be number one because it's so nice and polished. And witty. Also funny. So thanks Jace Hall for this awesome song and video.


1. Welcome to the Deadmines

This is the first song I even heard relating to WoW. I don't think I even knew what Deadmines was back then, I had played so little time. This could be little more polished, but it will always remain my favorite. Thanks Glar for showing it to me!


So there you have it :) I've been scheming up for a longer post but I think it's still so rare it needs to cook until next weeks maintenance. Play safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment