Saturday 19 October 2013

From an open window, you can hear music

The song of today is this:

It plays in my head and I do feel a little mad. Never before in my adult life has my window been so wide open for so long, and getting used to single life is becoming a bit of a pickle. I'm not saying I don't enjoy every moment of it, but it raises many emotions.

The good thing about being so messed up, as I am currently, is that I find new songs to enjoy. I thought I was so settled in my ways I could only like heavy/metal or the oldies but goldies. Now I have found myself expanding my musical range. I always thought peoples tastes changes because of age, but I think the taste varies with experiences.

My new experiences and feelings don't require wrist-slashing-heartbreaking-sorrow -music nor do they go well with ohh-I-know-this-song-let's-dance -music. I needed new kind of music to go with my new moods. One of my guildies made me listen to Blue Stahli, and I found myself liking it. I don't think I would have couple years back but now it hits hard.

Also one other friends of WoW made me listen to bunch of songs and he has totally different taste than I do, but we found "a common melody" with this song:


A song I never thought I could like. Does the same go with everything in life? I now start liking things I never thought I would? Like garlic, ewww!


No comments:

Post a Comment